Tucson Real Estate Blog
- Winter is a great time to list a house, since inventory is traditionally low, and most sellers are holding off until spring to put their homes on the market.
- Waiting for warmer weather when more competition is on the market will only put your house up against many more choices for buyers.
- Get your house ready to sell now with quick and easy fixes that make a big impact.
Black Friday is behind us and holiday gifts are flying off the shelves in stores and online. Unlike last year, however, there’s another type of buyer that is very active this winter – the homebuyer. Each month, ShowingTime releases their Showing Index, which tracks the average number of appointments received on active U.S. house listings. […]
It may seem hard to imagine that the home you’re in today – whether it’s your starter home or just one you’ve fallen in love with along the way – might not be your forever home. The good news is, it’s okay to admit if your house no longer fits your needs. According to the […]
Over the past year, mortgage rates have fallen more than a full percentage point. This is a great driver for homeownership, as today’s low rates provide consumers with some significant benefits. Here’s a look at three of them: Refinance: If you already own a home, you may want to decide if you’re going to refinance. […]
Saving for a down payment is a key step in the homebuying process, and it’s not the only piece you need to include in your budget. Another factor that’s important to plan for is the closing costs required to obtain a mortgage. What Are Closing Costs? According to Trulia, “When you close on a home, a […]
- According to NAR’s latest Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, the median age of all first-time homebuyers is 32.
- With more millennials entering a homebuying phase of life, they are driving a large portion of the buyer appetite in the market, keeping buyer activity strong.
- More and more “old millennials” (ages 25-36) are realizing that homeownership is now within their grasp, and they’re actively dominating the first-time homebuyer market!
Some are reporting that there is trepidation regarding the real estate market in the United States. Apparently, the American people are quite comfortable. Porch.com, a major network helping homeowners with their renovation projects, recently conducted a survey which asked Americans: “What do you believe is the safest investment over the next 10 years?” U.S. housing […]
At this time of year, many families come together to celebrate the season. It’s also the time when many realize their homes are just not quite big enough to host all of their guests and loved ones. Are you one of those homeowners dreaming for a larger space to call home? You may have enough […]